Complaint Review: Bluestar Direct

• Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: Wally — Leoma Tennessee United States of America
Bluestar Direct
Internet, California United States of America

Bluestar Direct BSD, American Gold Card Took $35.00 out of my bank acct. without authoriation Internet, California

I needed a loan badly so applied to a service on line,I answered one and applied but the interest rates were way to high so I didn't finish the paperwork or sign them. BSD got my bank info and took $35.00 out of my account creating an overcharge. I found out what had happened from my bank and called them right away. They said they had a copy of my bank info and hadn't done anything wrong but finally got a cancellation # and a 7-10 day promise to refund, waiting but not holding my breath. I had to go to my bank and sign a fraudulant transfer form to get the overage taken off and wait to see if I get my money back. I still am in desperate for money to support my family but no more on-line finances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluestar-Direct/Internet-California-/Bluestar-Direct-BSD-American-Gold-Card-Took-3500-out-of-my-bank-acct-without-authoriat-525526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluestar Direct