Complaint Review: Bluewater Recreation

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — miramar Florida United States of America
Bluewater Recreation
35013 Automation Drive Clinton Township, Michigan United States of America

Bluewater Recreation EZ2Buy, Platinum Image Motorsports Scam, Lie, No Response Clinton Township, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Federal Investigation

*Consumer Comment: Stay away from these people

*Consumer Suggestion: This is crap

I sold (subleased) my car through 3rd party broker called Platinum Image Motorsports (also called Blue Water Recreation), now they are called EZ2Buy. They have another branch called EMI Equitable Monetary Instruments, which they use for collecting payments for the automobile/boat. They are 4 months behind in payments, every day I call them and email them, they either dont pick up the phone, never return calls, or when I do get hold of them, they will make up outrageous lies and simply hang up on me. They will not bring my account current, and they refuse to return my vehicle even though they have breached the contract.

My car is basically stolen! I tried contacting the Clinton Township, MI police department (586.493.7800) to report it stolen, they said this is a business matter and would not take my report as stolen car. I wanted to have repo company find the car, but again Bluewater do not give information on where the car is or contact information on who is driving the car. [continued below]....
..... There are a lot more complaints over the web such as BBB and ripoffreport.com. It is essential that this company & the people who operate this company brought to justice, they need to be investigated as they are just doing auto/boat grand theft recklessly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluewater-Recreation/Clinton-Township-Michigan-48035/Bluewater-Recreation-EZ2Buy-Platinum-Image-Motorsports-Scam-Lie-No-Response-Clinton-Tow-973720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluewater Recreation

Federal Investigation

AUTHOR: Scammed By Gebell - ()

This company, and related companies, are currently being investigated by the Federal Government.   The Hotline is 866.311.0971

Stay away from these people

AUTHOR: SG - (United States of America)

I too engaged in a contract with this group. Lucky for me, I found out very quickly that they were dishonest and I was able to hide my vehicle. This past weekend the United States Postal Inspection Service sent a letter listing the 38 companies associated with Charles Gebell, owner of this vehicle brokerage scheme. He is under investigation. Call 866-311-0971 if you are or ever have been involved with him or one of his entities. We need to stop people like him ASAP.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

This is crap

AUTHOR: mike - (United States of America)

+I was looking into this company and came across this posting. One thing that struck me as odd is that in this persons statement he says he does not know where his car is or who has it. But he attached a contract with the buyers name and address to his statement. Which makes this comment seem untrue.