- Report: #51390
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bluff City Nissan
Bluff City Nissan1810 Getwell Rd Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.
Bluff City Nissan ripoff business from hell Memphis Tennessee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I, along with Edwin's cousin Bryan Trent, was promised that if you refer a customer you get $50.00, and if they make a purchase then that is an additional $50.00 dollars.
To this day, I have only received $50.00, and Bryan has received $100.00(in which he referred myself and another young lady who indeed made a purchase)
I am owed $50.00, and Bryan is owed $100.00, I have personally talked to the GM Mr. Dennis Holloway and he has yet to state that we will receive those funds
2. I was told that I would be issued half of my car payments for the next 4 months. Has that happened? No not even once and it is now time for my second payment for my vechile.
3. The day my car was purchased, I was promised the second set of keys to my vechile with the security transmitter(the value of these items are worth $200.00).
I was not issued these items after going to the dealership approximately 10 times in a 3 week period. I was told that the original owner never came by with the keys. keep in mind, my car is a NISSAN, purchased from a NISSAN dealership!
I had to complain so bad to have a manager get a key made for me while I waited. The next day I was issued a security transmitter by Edwin Carr, and was lied to, being told that the original owner broke the key to the car.... The transmitter he gave me was brand new with the Nissan logo.
4. I was told to put my plates on my car by Edwin. I was transferring plates from my old car to my new car, and had a temp tag until my paperwork was completed.
I received a call from the dealership, from Edwin stating that I could put my old plates on my car, but my paper work was not completed. I questioned if my paperwork is not complete, would it not show that I only own a 1995 Honda Civic, not a 2000 Nissan Altima?
I was told that it would be ok. I then called, myself, the Used Car Manager, Dan at Bluff City Nissan, and asked about my plates. He told me that this was incorrect information, then stated that I needed to bring the car back for an extended temporary tag. I could get a ticket or be taken to jail because my plates at this time are not legal. I must admit I was EXTREMELY UPSET!!!!
Till this day, I have not had any problems, so far, with the deal of my mothers truck. But, with my car, I have not yet received approval to place my plates on my car(I still have a temporary tag for the 2nd time!).
Mr. Carr, well he has been terminated from his Salesman position at Bluff City. As I was informed by the Finance Dept., it was my sale that made him get terminated. When I still question Mr. Holloway, GM of Bluff City Nissan for the referral fees and payment fees that are suppose to be issued, I was told,"Well I have nothing to do with that."
I would like this to be exhibited for the Memphis and surrounding areas for people to see. I would not want for this to happen to another good person, with good intentions and not to be had by a bad example of a dealership.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2003 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluff-City-Nissan/Memphis-Tennessee-38111/Bluff-City-Nissan-ripoff-business-from-hell-Memphis-Tennessee-51390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.