Complaint Review: Blumpo.com

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: AngryCustomer — Los Angeles California United States of America
Blumpo.com
4 Amaroo Ave Nambour, Select State/Province Australia

Blumpo.com Johnston Webb Associates, Mario Johnston SCAM: Takes Your Money, NEVER delivers product, Ignores request for refunds. Nambour, Australia

*Consumer Comment: Where's my refund?

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Made

*Author of original report: Blumpo.com are cheaters/scam

*Author of original report: Too late, want my refund

*UPDATE Employee: Your order

*Author of original report: Account now Suspended as of 9/24/12

Blumpo.com owned by Johston Webb Associates is runned by Mario Johnston. They take your money, takes 5+ weeks to begin sending "likes", gives you a fraction or what you paid for. Never finishes the order and then ignores your requests for a refund.  Blumpo.com, Johnston Webb associates and Mario Johnston is a total scam. Dishonest!

6/5/12 - Ordered 2750+ likes for my Facebook page. Was told at the time, that order won't be filled for another 5 weeks. Fine, I waited.

7/22/12 - Still no sign of order being filled. I email their support team.

7/31/12 - Support replies with we'll start on your order soon, should be finished by the end of the week.

8/17/12 - Order has begun but is still 770+/- "likes" short. I email support again.

9/5/12 - Support replies with we'll finish the rest of the order soon.

9/19/12 - At this point, I am fed up. I placed an order 3 MONTHS again and they still couldn't finish it. I request a refund. Support ticket #1476. That ticket was promptly deleted by their support staff. Nobody ever got back to me.

9/21/12 - Submit refund request #2, support ticket #1480. Nobody ever responded. Ticket status changed to "awaiting my respond".

9/23/12 - Submit refund request #3, suport ticket #1486. Awaiting response.

To all others, stay away from Blumpo.com. Blumpo.com will gladly take your money, make you wait more than 3 months without ever finishing your order. Jerking you along the way with excuses. And when you ask Blumpo.com for a refund, they'll simply just ignore you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blumpocom/Nambour-Select-StateProvince-4558/Blumpocom-Johnston-Webb-Associates-Mario-Johnston-SCAM-Takes-Your-Money-NEVER-delivers-945428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blumpo.com

Where's my refund?

AUTHOR: Justin - (United States of America)

I would love to hear from the complainant in question as to whether the refund claim by Blumpo is true & processed, because they have yet to refund my order (now ridiculously overdue), detailed in this Ripoff report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/blumpo-com/internet-marketing-companies/internet-internet-02f87.htm

Refund Made

AUTHOR: BlumpoStaff - (United States of America)

Very sorry, we have tried to contact you previously regarding your refund but I looks like you have not received our responses or ticket updates. I believe contact was made this morning and resolution of a refund was processed. We are working to better our service and open up more lines of communication for prompt support.

Blumpo.com are cheaters/scam

AUTHOR: AngryCustomer - (United States of America)

So as of today 10/18/2012, nobody ever contacted me to resolve the issues on my account. Don't ever trust Blumpo.com. They are a total scam. I have filed complaints with the Australian Competition and Consumer Comission as well as the Office of Fair Trading in Australia against Johnston Webb Associates and Mario Johnston. Blumpo.com is a total scam. SCAM ALERT!

Too late, want my refund

AUTHOR: AngryCustomer - (United States of America)

After all this, I no longer wish to do business with your company. I have heard the "we'll finish your order soon" for almost 4 months now. I simply do not trust Blumpo.com anymore. Please process my refund as per information provided from my previous support tickets #1476, #1480, #1486. Once again, I want the $299.99 USD refund NOT the completion of my order. You should've completed that months ago. I'm done with Blumpo.com.

Your order

AUTHOR: BlumpoStaff - (United States of America)

We are happy to complete your order as specified and are very sorry of the service you have experienced. We are unsure why your account was suspended, but will endeavour to contact you regarding your order and ticket status.

Account now Suspended as of 9/24/12

AUTHOR: AngryCustomer - (United States of America)

I tried to login to check the status of my refund request tickets. My account has been officially suspended without reason.