Complaint Review: Blvd Network LLC

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Pittsfield Massachusetts
Blvd Network LLC
P.O.box 2365 Palm Harbor, Florida U.S.A.

Blvd Network LLC BLVD Network LLC is billing me for something I did not Order!!! Palm Harbor Florida

I have been being billed since Sept of 08 for a service that I did not ask for! I know nothing about this service and have spoken to several people to rectify the problem with no resolve. They told me three of the charges would be taken off my bill but I would have to contact the company directly if I wanted the other four charges taken off. I was given a E-mail address to contact them but when I accessed it it was just a site to put in a complaint but not to the company itself!! I have written to them as well. No resolve. As of right now nothing has been done. If this thing goes on my credit report I will be one livid individual.

Unhappicamper
Pittsfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blvd-Network-LLC/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34682/Blvd-Network-LLC-BLVD-Network-LLC-is-billing-me-for-something-I-did-not-Order-Palm-Harb-428090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blvd Network LLC