Complaint Review: Blvd Network LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009

• Reported By: taishan — silver spring Maryland USA
Blvd Network LLC
PO Box 2365 Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Blvd Network blvd signed me up for voicemail service without my consent Palm Harbor, Florida

This is just like several of the reports I have seen. On September 28 2009, this company used my daughter (who lives in another city and uses a different phone service) to sign up on my Verizon account a voicemail service with a monthly fee of $12.95. Verizon says that they have to add the fee if BLVD can provide the account information.

I have to ask Verizon to block all future action of this sort. Why can this not be a default action by Verizon?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blvd-Network-LLC/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34682/Blvd-Network-blvd-signed-me-up-for-voicemail-service-without-my-consent-Palm-Harbor-Flor-507016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blvd Network LLC