Complaint Review: Blvd Network

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:crystal river Florida
Blvd Network
myblvdnetwork.com Palm Harbor, Florida U.S.A.

Blvd Network ESBI charged Embarq for Voicemail from BLVD Network that was never ordered. Palm Harbor Florida

In reviewing our embarq bill we received today, my husband noticed the monthly bill was higher than usual. He reviewed the statement and cam across this page titled ESBI. There he saw a $13.24 charge for a voicemail service. Neither of us ordered this service as we have an answering machine at home and voicemail on our cell phones.

He called the 800 number with the bill and was told your wife ordered this with her email address and gave the address and my mother's maiden name. He said a comformation was sent to my email address, but of course I dont open emails if I dont know who they are from. My husband told him to cancel that account that nobody at that email address ever ordered this service and this must be an email scam. My husband asked when he would get a refund and he was told it would be creditted in 1-2 billing cycles. After this our report we will call embarq. If there is anywhere else we can call to report this scamming business, let me know.

Nana m.
crystal river, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blvd-Network/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34682/Blvd-Network-ESBI-charged-Embarq-for-Voicemail-from-BLVD-Network-that-was-never-ordered-P-366753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blvd Network