Complaint Review: Boardwalklens.com/Design Nation Three Sixty

• Reported By: Doug — Cypress Texas United States of America
Boardwalklens.com/Design Nation Three Sixty
6600 Manaul NE 7 Internet United States of America

Boardwalklens.com/Design Nation Three Sixty Bait and Switch Internet

I ordered a Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L lens by credit card.  They called me and said COD would be faster, so I agreed.  They also sold me some extras.  I received a Sigma18-250mm F3.5-6.3 lens, but did not find out until after I paid COD.  When I called to tell them, they said there was a mixup at the warehouse and they would immediately send the correct lens with a return label.

They did not keep their promise and will not answer the phone or return my calls.  My order information is now gone from their website.  This company is a scam.  Do not order from Boardwalklens.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoardwalklenscomDesign-Nation-Three-Sixty/internet/BoardwalklenscomDesign-Nation-Three-Sixty-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-990507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boardwalklens.com/Design Nation Three Sixty