- Report: #974789
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boat-tec.com
Boat-tec.com1945 NW 18th St Internet United States of America
Boat-tec.com Took payment, then said no longer carried the item although it has been listed as "available " on their website, Internet
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The only one ripping somebody off is Alan Huard
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Mr. William T Huggins or to whom it may concern,
It is apparent that you have taken my money and have no intention of delivering the merchandise that I purchased. Your response to my request that you ship me the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel that I paid for, of " At this time we do not offer the Digital Marine Class D Amplifier - and as we do not offer this product we are not able to ship it to you." is at best ignorance of your own inventory at worst a deleberate attempt to defraud. For that reason I have contacted those agencies that I was able to identify as having interest in investigating attempts to defraud the public. I have sent the documentation listed below (items 1-13 plus this cover letter) to;
Office of the Attorney General
PL-01 The Capitol
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1050
Michigan Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
525 W. Ottawa Street, 1st Floor
P.O. Box 30213
Lansing, MI 48909
(517) 373-1140 Complaints
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
(The IC3 is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, collects complaints about companies, and business practices. The FTC enters all complaints it receives into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database that is used by thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement authorities worldwide.
The Better Business Bureau (through their Online Complaint System)
Additionally, Amazon.com is tracking our e-mail correspondence which serves to document your response to my complaints.
My grievances in this matter have also been posted in several consumer watchdog websites. i.e. "The Rip Off Report" http://www.ripoffreport.com
All of the information here has also been sent to...
William T Huggins Managing Member at Boat-Tec Company, LLC Boca Raton, FL
2015 Bonnie St.
Boca Raton Fla. 33486
Phone 561 544-1678
in the hope that perhaps one of your Managing Members would like to be informed as to how administration is handling customer complaints.
Index of documentation:
1) Original web search results showing Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel (the 6th result shows Boat-tec's price of $71.49 for this item )
2) Screen print Order details for my purchase of 1 Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel for which 71.49 (the published price) and $15.28 (the published shipping) on November 4th 2012 at the time of purchase
3) E-mailed Amazon confirmation of my order November 4th @7:56 PM Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel for the published price of 71.49
4) Documentation of $86.77 (the published price combined with the published shipping) having been debeted from my bank account on 11/06/12
5) Shipping confirmation of Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Sold By Boat-Tec Condition New Paid by MC $86.77 dated Nov 5th 2:01PM
6) E-mail documents initiating complaint with Boat-Tec on Nov 8th and their response Stating " At this time we do not offer the Digital Marine Class D Amplifier - and as we do not offer this product we are not able to ship it to you."
7) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 9th
8) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 10th
9) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 11th
10) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 12th
11) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 13th
12) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 23rd
13) Screen shot of Boat-tec web site showing the Fusion Digital Marine Class DAmplifier - 1600W 5 Channel Availability: IN STOCK on Nov 28th
Physical address of Boat-Tec Boat-Tec Company, LLC
1945 NW 18th St
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
P: 954.969.1772 F: 954.969.7828
List of managing Members at Boat-Tec Company, LLC
Boca Raton, FL William T Huggins Managing Member
Pompano Beach, FL Shannon Schiner Managing Member
Coral Springs, FL Global Angler, LLC (Val L Osinski) Managing Member
If I have not received my merchandise by Monday December 10th 2012 at 9:30 am papers will be filled with
Berrien County Small Claims Ct
811 Port St.
Saint Joseph, MI
initiating an action naming the managing members as defendants. Once suit has been filed I will be asking the judge to award costs, fees, and damages to my original claim.
I would hope that you take this opportunity to resolve this issue now and send me my merchandise, in new condition as advertised.
I await your reply.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boat-teccom/internet/Boat-teccom-Took-payment-then-said-no-longer-carried-the-item-although-it-has-been-lis-974789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)