Complaint Review: Bob Bell Chevrolet

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: BobBellChevyAwful — Baltimore Maryland
Bob Bell Chevrolet
1 Kane St Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Bob Bell Chevrolet George Cuff Sexual Harassment Very Forceful Baltimore, Maryland

I am reporting the uncomfortable experience I recently experienced as a sales representative at Bob Bell Chevrolet.  Be forewarned that I would never purchase or have my vehicle serviced at this dealership after the experience I had.  George Cuff was very condescending and was very touchy/feely in his office while I was trying to present my sales pitch and speach.  I left the dealership feeling very offended and have since asked my company to not schedule me for future visits and sales meetings.  I would love the opportunity to speak with Mr Cuff's wife if he has one and definitely let her know how he acted during a professional sales meeting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Bell-Chevrolet/Baltimore-Maryland-21224/Bob-Bell-Chevrolet-George-Cuff-Sexual-Harassment-Very-Forceful-Baltimore-Maryland-1039880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Bell Chevrolet