Complaint Review: Bob Cannan

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Therapist — Anywhere Florida United States of America
Bob Cannan
None Available None Available, Florida United States of America

Bob Cannan "Get a Grip by Bob" We Will Not Be Referring You Again, None Available, Florida

I am a therapist working in a skilled nursing facility.  I referred Bob Cannan of "Get a Grip by Bob" to one of my patient's for grab bar installation.

He did service my patient and charged the elderly couple (who are on a limited budget) $640.00 for 3 grab bars!!!!!  He advertises in his flyer 2 grab bars for $89 dollars and up.

I was ashamed to have referred this business to this wonderful couple.

I told each and every one of my felllow therapist coworkers, the Rehab Director, and the Director of Nursing.  Each and every one of them were apalled.

Mr. Cannan, you will no longer be receiving any more referrals from our facility and I WILL (as a patient advocate) be passing this information on to any other therapists that I know.  I don't know how you sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Cannan/None-Available-Florida-/Bob-Cannan-Get-a-Grip-by-Bob-We-Will-Not-Be-Referring-You-Again-None-Available-Florida-1017587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Cannan