Complaint Review: Bob Cox Auto

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: FBI — north carolina Utah United States of America
Bob Cox Auto
s 84th street Nebraska Papillion, Nebraska United States of America

Bob Cox Auto Bob Cox Auto and Bio Fuel Patililon Nebraska Mr. Cox scammed my family on an auto repair and tookd 5,000 from us. He lied and damaged our car as well as sold us fake bio fuel that was diluted with other grades of chemicals Papillion, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Incompetent liar

We were scammed by Bob cox of papillion nebraska,,, auto body repair.. He tookd 5k from us and tried to touch my wife in his office.  Mr. Cox is a convicted Felon who is operating a business in Papillion Nebraska. We talked to the Sarpy county sheriffs office and they said that this is true.. MR cox served 5yrs in a federal prision for Rape or attempted rape on a female back in 1998.  HE is running this business out of a foreclosed property. The seargent at the sheriffs offce has confirmed that the land is owned by bank of america and will be seized asap.  Mr. cox you have what you had coming to you ..

you will be going to court and jail very soon ... dont use this place for anything its a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Cox-Auto/Papillion-Nebraska-none/Bob-Cox-Auto-Bob-Cox-Auto-and-Bio-Fuel-Patililon-Nebraska-Mr-Cox-scammed-my-family-on-an-1001859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Cox Auto

Incompetent liar

AUTHOR: TrashWolff - ()

First of all I would suggest that this "report" is false in a factual manner. Just by going off the atrocious english capabilities I would have to surmise the individual is a liar AND unintelligent. I personally have had work done by Mr. Cox on his farm and he charged me next to nothing. He was nice enough, after his wife referred me to him, to check the charge on my battery after he was closed. It took two hours to check the battery and he did not mind whatsoever. He is a great man who works on farm equipment and cars. He does this in his off time so this is not his main source of income. Furthermore in the mechanic industry a person needs to do their research on parts and what is wrong with the car. 90% of all mechanics will rip you off. Either learn how to do it yourself or shut up. There are no specific details, there was NO FILE reported. Dont be an ass and falsely accuse someone of something just because you're an idiot.