Complaint Review: Bob Earl and Karla

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 04, 2011

• Reported By: Jean-Paul Lalonde — Valleyfield Quebec Canada
Bob Earl and Karla
11240 N 19th Avenue Suite #24, Phonix AZ 85029 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bob Earl and Karla InternetWealthOptions promised visibility on the web did not materializes Phoenix, Arizona

Everything was made by phone.  They actually help me create a blog site.  I engaged myself and did write articles (76) on a subject chosen together with Bob Earl, the executive advisor of the program helped by another person, Karla which seems to be executive secretary.  This blog was to be joined by a 50 e-stores banner which were actually added to the blog.

Then I was sold a series of press release which should had been published in promised effective site to invite the future customers to join the blog and bring thousands of readers of the blog.  Evidently no figure were put forward in any precision.  But the cost of the whole program $14 500US was substantial enough to give credibility of the visibility of importance promised.  My url:  travelingandsightseeing.com was supposed the reach the first page of Google or Yahoo.  The tags attached to the articles of the blog were supposed to get the searcher on Google to get to my site. [continued below]....
.....
During the sales phone call I was shown results (supposed) of other adherents of the program.  They would appear on the first page of Google.  What I found afterward is that in the search box the complete address of these person was used to appear on the first page, not tag words or part of the url.  My site never appeared on the first page of Google or Yahoo except when I was using the complete url of my site.  In other words, the searcher had to know my site exact url to get to it.  I wander how they could do that! I tried that myself and only then did I get on the first pages of Google.

Now I try to communicate with Bob Earl and he does not answer my email.  I asked him to help me correct this situation which very far what was promises in his sales speech.  He is the professional he should have more attentive and be more informative as to the future content of my articles and also to choose the niche of my intervention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Earl-and-Karla/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Bob-Earl-and-Karla-InternetWealthOptions-promised-visibility-on-the-web-did-not-materializ-804882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Earl and Karla