Complaint Review: Bob Howard Toyota

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Kim — Oklahoma United States of America
Bob Howard Toyota

Bob Howard Toyota Deceptive deal by Kelson, the used car manager and finacing. Internet

*Consumer Comment: *Anybody in the world can 'Google' this- FOUR DEAD DUE TO TOYOTA STUCK ACCELERATOR PEDAL, and read that article on the web, correct?

*General Comment: karl

*Consumer Comment: *Anyone can 'Google' this- TOYOTA CONSUMER (TOYOTASLUDGE) ON TWITTER, and read the article entitled- 'Four Dead Due to Toyota Stuck Accelerator Pedal', correct?

*Consumer Comment: *Anyone in the world can 'Google' this- TOYOTA, GENERAL MOTORS NAMED IN WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT, and read all the related articles on the web, right?

*Consumer Comment: get a job Karl

*Consumer Comment: karl

*Consumer Comment: *TOYOTA RECALL ALERT!!! Anyone can 'Google' this- 2010 TOYOTA TUNDRA RECALLS '10 TOYOTA TUNDRA RECALL & PROBLEMS, and read all the related articles on the web!

In June 2009 I was looking to buy a truck but was flopping between buying a Ford or Toyota.  It was a Saturday and I had already test drove a Ford so I decided to stop by Bob Howard Toyota and check out the Toyota Tundra.  Since I currently own a 2002 Toyota Camry, that I bought new from this dealership I felt good about them and my Camry has been a great car...nothing to worry about.  Boy, was I wrong.  The first truck I looked at I fell in love with it, it was a black Limited 2008 Tundra with all the bells and whistles!  It was really a sharp truck and it drove perfectly.  The only reservation I had was that it had 60+ thousand miles on it and they wanted $33,000 for it.  Well, they had a carfax report and they said it was a certified vehicle that had been through a 160 point inspection.  The only way I said that I would make the deal is if they though in the 100,00 mile extended warranty.

The deal was made, time to sign the paperwork.  The finance manger was entering the information into the computer and I saw that the extended warranty price was $2,200 so I told him that that was thrown into the deal.  He said he knew that but that it was just for their records.  Ok...I thought...so we sign the papers while the truck is being washed.  Well, I get in the truck and it has not been washed...this was my first clue that this was a bad deal.  I was also told our first payment with the bank would be 45 days from signing, no, it was 30 days.  Also, I was only given one key and I asked for the other..I was told they couldn't get me one.  Well, I pulled up the carfax report and it was perfect.  I pulled up NADA guides and they have a report also, I only wish I had done that first.  This truck was a rental and had been in an accident.  When I started looking closer you can tell that the air bag cover had been replaced.  Sometimes when you try to turn up or down the volume on the radio it doesn't work.  I have had this truck for six months and the tire balance light is going on and off...imagine that.  When I called the dealership to talk to Kelson about the trouble I was having I had to leave a message...you guessed it he never returned the call.

I am very upset that I now have a truck that if I tried to trade in I would be upside down...so I am stuck with it.  Do your homework and check NADA guides website and check any vehicle with the Vin number before you buy.  Beware of Bob Howard Toyota they will take you for a ride at your expense!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Howard-Toyota/internet/Bob-Howard-Toyota-Deceptive-deal-by-Kelson-the-used-car-manager-and-finacing-Internet-537089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Howard Toyota

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

And anyone who has a MORTGAGE can go to the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site and read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports, right?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POEM ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Anyone can 'Google' this- PEACE PRIZE POEM RIP OFF, and read that poem and all the others, correct? And anyone can go to 'Bing', and then type this in, exactly as it appears here- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and read that poem and all the others that are posted there, right?

Write a poem- they'll all know him!

Happy Holidays.

#2 General Comment

karl

AUTHOR: Tech1 - (U.S.A.)

You don't care about what people post you are an ANTI import junkie you post things that don't help clarify or prevent or help this person you are just a bag of hot air. You are a waist of type. I hope you one day find your happy place and don't die miserable person.

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

SPREAD THIS ALL OVER THE WEB!

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

And anyone in the world can 'Google' this- PEACE PRIZE POEM RIP OFF, and read that poem and all the other poems posted there, correct?

Don't forget to go to BING, and then type this in, exactly as it appears here- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and read that poem and all the others, okay?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORTGAGE ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Go to the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site and read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports if you have a MORTGAGE!

Happy Holidays!

get a job Karl

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Your poems and google crap have nothing to do with this post

Merrill Lynch and Toyota?? Come on - get a hobby

karl

AUTHOR: Tech1 - (U.S.A.)

HOW DOSE YOUR POST HELP WITH HIS CONCERN.

Sounds like this person chose to go thru with something with out stopping thinking about things first. This is his responsibility. Do your research first all records can have inconsistencies

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORTGAGE ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Make sure to read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports at the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site if you have a MORTGAGE!

Happy Holidays.