Complaint Review: Bob Johnson

• Updated: Sun, November 15, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — North Vernon Indiana United States of America
Bob Johnson
ikoyi Internet Nigeria

Bob Johnson This man is one smooth talker,lets you to believe he is a millionaire, Internet

Beware of a man who calls hisself Bob Johnson, which he has probably changed it by now. He is using a picture on the internetdatingscams website. Very Handsome says he is a contractor. He lives in Ohio, but had to go to Nigeria to build a church. Yeah, then he sweet talks you into believeing he loves you when it is all a joke to these people. He asked me to cash some moneygrams for him from his boss, because they casn't csh them in Africa, and his boss was in a wheelchair and couldn't get to western Union. so like a dummy I took them to the bank and cashed them and sent them to him western union. Well needless to say they were not real , but really looked real . the bank teller didn't even wait 14 days to see if they were good, no she cashed them right away. Now I am told I have to pay this back to the bank. this is terrible I am on a fixed income and put me in a very hard position. I just want all you women to please beware do not cash anything from them nothing becasue they certainly arn't real and if they can fool the bank, well enough said right. I feel so stupid doing this , but I feel in love with this man. NO MORE!! watch if they don't have a webcam for you to se them don't talk to them at all just say goodbye . No more than what  a cam cost something is wrong there. Thank you for hearing my stroy  and I pray no one else falls into his trap. Good luck to you all.It's not fair for me to have to pay this back after all the bank cashed them . I am really upset over this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2009 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Johnson/internet/Bob-Johnson-This-man-is-one-smooth-talkerlets-you-to-believe-he-is-a-millionaire-Intern-523945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Johnson