Complaint Review: Bob Malgieri

• Updated: Fri, September 02, 2011

• Reported By: Bob Malgieri — Fairfield New Jersey United States of America
Bob Malgieri
260 West Crescent Avenue Allendale, New Jersey United States of America

Bob Malgieri He borrowed $1,700.00 cause he claimed he was going to be homeless. He was supposed to pay back when he recieved his commission check the following week. Aug. 5th He stopped taking my calls and bloc Allendale, New Jersey

*General Comment: You Weren't The First!

He told me he could not find an apartment and was going to be homeless. He then called to tell me that he found the apartment but could not secure it because he did not receive his commission check. He needed $1,700.00 for security deposit on July 29th. I felt bad  for him and tried help him. I gathered the $1,700.00 cash for him but I told him I needed at least $800.00 within a week and the rest before the end of the month. (He promised to pay back when he received his commission check the following week). He offered to help me with my yard and a plumbing problem.

He returned $600.00 and came by to unclog a tub, but could not do it and I had to call a plumber.  He also sprayed some weeds and weed whacked my lawn.

He started acting strange. Would promise to come by and not show up. Make plans and not return text or calls and then I noticed he blocked me on Facebook. [continued below]....
..... I began to feel suspicious. So I texted the following; U have till 12 to contact me with ur intentions to return my $1000. If I dont hear from u I will assume that you dont intend to pay ur debt and I will therefore have to take the appropriate measures to collect my money. I hope u choose to do the right thing.
He texted back the following:

TEXT OR CALL AGAIN AND I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Malgieri/Allendale-New-Jersey-07401/Bob-Malgieri-He-borrowed-170000-cause-he-claimed-he-was-going-to-be-homeless-He-was-772359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Malgieri

#1 General Comment

You Weren't The First!

AUTHOR: Lucy - ()

Bob Malgieri is a con artist.  He lives with his girlfriend, and continues to date other women, making them believe he's their boyfriend, while all he's doing is looking for your weakness and then stealing your money!

They both like to threaten you and enjoy filing reports, then going to court - thats their lifestyle.

So, anyone reading this - WATCH OUT!,  and don't ever believe Bob Malgieri - the Con Artist!!!