Complaint Review: Bob Montgomery's Collision Center

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — louisville Kentucky United States of America
Bob Montgomery's Collision Center
5324 Dixie Highway Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Bob Montgomery's Collision Center Bob Montgomery Honda Destroyed Damaged Lied Broke Poor Work Terrible Service Unprofessional Lazy Louisville, Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Bob Montgomery Collision Center Complaint

I Brought my vehicle in to be repaired after being involved in an accident. The damage was a dent on the passenger's side door and broken passenger's side mirror. When I picked up my vehicle none of the electronics on the passenger's side worked (mirror, door locks, window, lights), my immobilizer system was giving an error code, and my alarm system wasn't functioning.

When I took the car in, all the electronics were functioning; when I picked it up, the car had a dozen problems that need to be fixed.  They're not accepting responsibility for obviously breaking my car. I've been called a liar over the phone, told that they didn't do anything 'wrong' and that all this stuff just magically broke in the 3 days they had my vehicle.  I just want my car fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Montgomerys-Collision-Center/Louisville-Kentucky-40216/Bob-Montgomerys-Collision-Center-Bob-Montgomery-Honda-Destroyed-Damaged-Lied-Broke-Poor-1013798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Montgomery's Collision Center

Response to Bob Montgomery Collision Center Complaint

AUTHOR: Bob Montgomery Chevrolet Honda - (United States of America)

The vehicle in question is a 2003 Saab with 112,000 miles.  We repaired a dent in the right fron door and replaced the side view mirror.

After the repairs were completed, the owner said that he was having problems with some of the electronics.  We informed insurance company of the problem and they ok'ed to have the Saab dealer to run an electrical diagnosis on the car.  They found that the immobilizers in all four doors were bad and the module that controls the window was bad.

At this time the insurance company said they would pay to replace immobilizer in the door that was damaged and the owner would be responsible for the rest.  This was a simple repair and if we did damage to the electrical system we would repair or replace the damaged parts.  The Saab dealer told us that this is a parts problem not a repair problem.

By the way, the vehicle owner's grandmother works for us and we would do anything within reason to make the owner happy.