Complaint Review: Bob Toto's Classic Cars Robert A Toto Bob Toto

• Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: J.T.M. — Tampa Florida United States of America
Bob Toto's Classic Cars Robert A Toto Bob Toto
6102 E Adamo Dr Tampa, Florida United States of America

Bob Toto's Classic Cars Robert A Toto Bob Toto Robert A Toto, Bob Toto Biggest Scam artist in the United States Tampa, Florida

Bob Toto is by far the worst scumbag that I have ever dealt with. He has had my car for 4 years and has not done a d**n thing to it! He asked for 50% up front and balance upon completion which I thought was the norm for ordering parts and to start the restoration process. It was to be finished in 1 year but I figured it would take longer so I let him have his time. Well I had other things going on and with the economy going south figured I'd not rush him as it would have been hard but not impossible to come up with the balance. Well I went in 6 months ago and he PROMISED it would be done in 10-12 months and said he would draw up a contract stating so. Well after finding out he lost a lawsuit in which he was the plaintiff I figured enough was enough. I went down with a wrecker and the title and he refused to fgive me back the car nor would he let me see progress or lack thereof on it. I called TPD and went to the courthouse and got a bond and he still would not give it to me. Now he wants me to sign a release saying I take the car "as is" (which might be a total loss now) and that I release him from all liability. This guy is an absolute joke of a man and I hope Karma comes calling and he gets his just rewards. This car was my fathers first muscle car and I was going to show up and take him for a ride after it was finished. Now I'm the one who was taken for a ride and am out $35,000.00. Bob Toto is a worthless P.O.S. and does not belong on this earth!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Totos-Classic-Cars-Robert-A-Toto-Bob-Toto/Tampa-Florida-33619/Bob-Totos-Classic-Cars-Robert-A-Toto-Bob-Toto-Robert-A-Toto-Bob-Toto-Biggest-Scam-art-523272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Toto's Classic Cars Robert A Toto Bob Toto