Complaint Review: Bob Waller Of Classic Auto Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By:BLUE RIDGE Texas
Bob Waller Of Classic Auto Services
236 Meadows Road New Boston, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Bob Waller Of Classic Auto Services Paid in advance woodgraining auto parts will not return money or parts New Boston New Hampshire

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All parts restored to absolute show quality and owner has had for years!

In early March, I looked up on the web which advertises woodgraining for classic cars.

I called and talked with Bob and he agreed to some woodgraining on my 1932 Ford dash and associated parts for $1,500 and would have them complete in four weeks. Bob e-mailed me that he received the parts April 2, 2008 (the parts were shipped on March 20, 2008)

May 23rd he called and informed me my parts were done and I should wire him the $1,500, which I did that day.

Since that time, I have called, e-mailed and written him with no results. He has my parts and money and will not return either.

Jimmy
BLUE RIDGE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Waller-Of-Classic-Auto-Services/New-Boston-New-Hampshire-03070/Bob-Waller-Of-Classic-Auto-Services-Paid-in-advance-woodgraining-auto-parts-will-not-retur-392552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Waller Of Classic Auto Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All parts restored to absolute show quality and owner has had for years!

AUTHOR: Classic Auto Services LLC - (United States of America)

Jimmy Gibson of Blue Ridge, Texas has had his parts for years and received them even at his own admittal via email and phone in absolute show quality restored to correct detail condition. He was very quick to complain to virtually everybody and anybody due to what he felt was a long process and I am understanding of that, but did not follow through as he committed to set the record straight upon receiving his parts. As you will see upon the attached photos, I perform correct and very high quality Woodgraining Restorations and have been told by others in his area that he has been showing and enjoying the heck out of his restored '32 with my work in it! I apologized for any time delay and though late, did absolutely follow through with my services. Bob....Classic Auto Services LLC