Complaint Review: Bob Watson Chevrolet

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2005

• Reported By:Keonsha Wisconsin
Bob Watson Chevrolet
146 E 147th Street Harvey, Illinois U.S.A.

Bob Watson Chevrolet ripoff, LYING To me that i was approve for a car and i wasnt, The TakeOver Payment Crap. Harvey Illinois

I apply to BoB Watson Chevrolet thur the Take Over Payment show. The Lady who left a message on my voice mail said i was approve for finance. And i even talk to the sell person Javid before i left my home and he told me i was approve. So i went to Harvey, Il. And when i got there i was turn down because of my credit.

Now i live in Kenosha Wisconsin and i drove about hour believing that i was approve and i wasnt. The lady who left that message lied and i still have it on my voice message. I am pretty sure that this is Illegal and i will be checking into this.

I recommmend anyone who goes to BOB Watson Chevrolet Take Over Payment Program to find somthing else.

Keonsha-Somers, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2005 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Watson-Chevrolet/Harvey-Illinois-60426-7112/Bob-Watson-Chevrolet-ripoff-LYING-To-me-that-i-was-approve-for-a-car-and-i-wasnt-The-Tak-165202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Watson Chevrolet