Complaint Review: Bob Williams Esq

• Updated: Sun, December 14, 2008

• Reported By:henderson North Carolina
Bob Williams Esq
Republic Of South Africa Nationwide South Africa

Bob Williams Esq trying to info by telling me i am a beneficiary to the late mark johnson South Africa south africa

*Consumer Comment: The OLD NIGERIAN SCAM LETTER is ALIVE AND WELL!

this is a copy of the e-mail i recieved!!!

From:Bob Williams Esq
Managing Partner(Williams Chambers)
Republic of South Africa.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST:
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr.Mark Johnson, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Mark Johnson
made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$1,200.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.
Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant date.
Yours in His service,
Bob Williams Esq

Jerry
henderson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Williams-Esq/nationwide/Bob-Williams-Esq-trying-to-info-by-telling-me-i-am-a-beneficiary-to-the-late-mark-johnson-363547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Williams Esq

The OLD NIGERIAN SCAM LETTER is ALIVE AND WELL!

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

THIS LETTER IS BOGUS!

IT IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM!

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE BECAUSE THIS SCHEME IS SOOOOO OLD, NOBODY FALLS FOR IT ANYMORE...

I SURE HOPE YOU DIDN'T ...

THIS GUY IS NOT EVEN A REAL ATTORNEY.

HE IS JUST SOME DUDE IN A LAGOS, NIGERIAN INTERNET CAFE INVENTING SCHEMES WITH A BUNCH MORE JUST LIKE HIM...