Complaint Review: Bob lindsey

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Mark — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Bob lindsey
vacated Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America

Bob lindsey Robert Lindsey,bob lindsey,seal america, seal it intl,seal max. sold a bogus dealership protected territoy Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Bob Lindsey sold me a Dealership(because he couldnt get away with fraud in a franchize type scam) of the latest newest sealing nano technology products available. convinced us we would have a protected territory with phenominal products and expert training and factory support.

Alot of wine and dine before the sale then after the sale when the products were not working they bailed leaving me with the only option to file bankruptcy or kill my what was neer perfect credit. I am obligated to repay the remainder of the $209.000.00 even tho I have no business to show for it other than the proiducts and services I have found on my own which I could have done with out the big price tag. It ruined several years of my marrage, my trust in people, my prior business neer perfect credit after 15 yrs, and there is no way he can ever repay the damage my family has suffered as a result of his evil greed to porposefully fraudulently steal peoples hard work and dreams.

The man has no moral fibers in his body and i hope I see him on the street some day. There is a special place in hell for a person like that and I hope because of how I feel about him and what I want to do I dont meet him there.  Tucson, az.85748 (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-lindsey/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-/Bob-lindsey-Robert-Lindseybob-lindseyseal-america-seal-it-intlseal-max-sold-a-bogus-567774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob lindsey