Complaint Review: Bob mills furniture

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Mardie — Temple Texas
Bob mills furniture
Loop 363 Temple,tx. 76504, Select State/Province USA

Bob mills furniture Gave me a sleep study for mattress. Purchased the it, but didn't buy mattress cover. Slept on mattress3 hours hurt all over. Called need to break bed in. They wouldn't take bed back & I can't breaking! Temple, Texas

Went to bob mills saw tv add.  I wanted a bed to raise head while sleeping.  I looked at mattresses and they wanted me to take sleep study so I did.  We were shown 2 mattresses I chose the one with no foam.  Certains fabrics make me get to warm when I sleep.  They wanted to sell me a mattress cover for $100.00.  I told him I had a problem with some fabric.  I did not buy it.  They delivered it I slept On it 3 hours?

My whole body hurt,so slept on sofa.  Next day I called told them it was to hard.  They told me it was new I needed to break it in.  I told them I never had to break in a bed before.  So I called back in a week still was not able to sleep on it.  Same story, so the next I drove to store manager said, it was my bed I did not buy the cover.  I said, I just paid you about $1,600.00 dollars for a bed and did a sleep study.  He told me to buy a memory foam pad.

Well I bought a foam pad and I still can't sleep on it the foam makes me to warm.  I've had the bed about year and husband can't sleep on it either.  He's a Vietnam Vet and thought he could sleep anywhere.

So if anyone can help let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-mills-furniture/Templetx-76504-Select-StateProvince/Bob-mills-furniture-Gave-me-a-sleep-study-for-mattress-Purchased-the-it-but-didnt-buy-1116711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob mills furniture