Presidents

• Reported By: Bobbie — Adams Wisconsin United States of America
Bobbie
401 East Center ST. Apt. 116 Adams, Wisconsin United States of America

Bobbie Ripped OFF Disabled Women from Adams, Wisconsin

I purchased a Green Dot Card and a Green-Dot reloadable Visa,I tryed using the card after I purchased the card and it was declined right away. When I called the company and inquired to what the problem was with the cards that I just purchased they inform me that my cards were registered to some one else, I asked how that was possible being I just purchased the cards. They in formed me that some where between leaving the company and the the store where I purchased the cards that some one else must have taken the info from the cards and regestered them in there name so when I put money on the cards they were able to take my money right away.I recieved all sorts of apolagys for this happening but they told me to fax the reciepts and copys of the cards and I would get my money sent back to me in 7 to 10 buisness days well that didnt happen.And they claim that they turned my money over to some scam thing knowing it was a scam but they paid them any ways.Even after I called them and told them my money cards did not work they said all the money on the visa was gone but the money on the green dot money pak all the money was still on it I requested a refund on it so what do they do they pay it out to some scammer after I  cancel the card they decidided to pay it all out to.Whst s mess so I'm just S.O.L. on my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobbie/Adams-Wisconsin-53910/Bobbie-Ripped-OFF-Disabled-Women-from-Adams-Wisconsin-976116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobbie