Complaint Review: Bobby Allen Pools

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Chad — Boerne Texas
Bobby Allen Pools
33000 IH 10 West Boerne, Texas USA

Bobby Allen Pools Took Our money and Left before plaster and decking was done Boerne Texas

Bobby Allen Pools took our money and left our pool unfinished.  He left the job with no decking or plaster and played it off as though we went over budget but had rediculous numbers on what he had spent.  He took our 25K and never finished the job.  We had to contract the rest of the pool including The pool equipment, plumbing, electrical, plaster, decking and all of the clean up.  We tried to contact him and he played Stupid.  He is totally incompetent at building and contracting.  I will go after him with Legal action as he Screwed us for over 25K.  Please contact me for more info regarding this Jerk. I would love a response from anyone with bad dealings from this Jerk.  Please contact me as I am a Chiroprator in Boerne and my practice name is the carpenters touch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobby-Allen-Pools/Boerne-Texas-78006/Bobby-Allen-Pools-Took-Our-money-and-Left-before-plaster-and-decking-was-done-Boerne-Tex-1049457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobby Allen Pools