Complaint Review: Bobby Crabtree Vemma

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By:Erwin North Carolina
Bobby Crabtree Vemma
ms@vemma.com Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Vemma, Bobby Crabtree we only ask to try this product once Durham North Carolina

*General Comment: Vemma Drink

I ordered one month supply, only one month just to try it. I told the representative this. He never told me I would be signed up for every month. He costed me at my bank. I think he should pay me back for for my fees at the Bank.I have since canceled any futher orders. The company is sending me back for the money they took out of my account. But that does not cover my other fees. I ordered for 3 people in my household. I have tryed to contact this representative, but with no response.

Mary
Erwin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobby-Crabtree-Vemma/Durham-North-Carolina/Vemma-Bobby-Crabtree-we-only-ask-to-try-this-product-once-Durham-North-Carolina-414813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobby Crabtree Vemma

#1 General Comment

Vemma Drink

AUTHOR: sheba1959 - (United States of America)

I visited the Vemma demo booth at the health expo in DC in January. I was told they would ship a one month supply that I could try for 30 days and they would email me when there would be another shipment. If I didn't like it, send the empty bottles back to the company and cancel. Before the 30 days were up, I was billed and shipped another 30 day supply. I never received an email. I sent the shipment back with a cancel notice and reported this to my credit card company. I haven't received an email or credit yet! I'm waiting to see if they send another shipment. Baltimore, MD