Complaint Review: Bobby & Fran McCullah

• Reported By: Bea — Cleveland Texas United States of America
Bobby & Fran McCullah
Humble, TX Humble, Texas United States of America

Bobby & Fran McCullah Frontier Pools Pool Rip Off Humble, Texas

April of 2010 we bought an 18x33 pool from Bobby and Fran McCullah DBA Frontier Pools.  We are an elderly couple and we explained that we wanted what we called a "turn key job."  When he was finished it was swim ready.  We also wanted salt filtration which we had to pay extra.  That was fine.  This is all the good there is to this!  He was trying to collect all the money before completion.  The liner in the pool looked like a wash board.  Nothing could be done.  Couldn't use vacuum well because bottom of pool was so wavy.  Don't try to get anything done from these people once they get your money.  So we decided after two years to have a new liner installed.  I have now discovered that my 18x33 pool is barely 17x31+ and to make matters worse this pool he sold me was not made for salt filtration but that I paid a lot of extra money for.  After removing the liner the entire walls of my pool are rusted out.  People like this should not be in the pool business.  I see all these complaints but what is being done.  I have to decide now what to do about that mess in my back yard after paying Bobby and Fran McCullah $10,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobby-Fran-McCullah/Humble-Texas-77338/Bobby-Fran-McCullah-Frontier-Pools-Pool-Rip-Off-Humble-Texas-953624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobby & Fran McCullah