Complaint Review: Bobby Frederick Attorney Myrtle Beach

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — Columbia South Carolina
Bobby Frederick Attorney Myrtle Beach
1053 London Street Suite A Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

Bobby Frederick Attorney Myrtle Beach Grand Strand Law attorney, malpractice, lied, fraud, lazy, negligent, sloppy Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "Rebuttal"

Don't trust this mail order lawyer. Had a charge from a vacation trip in Myrtle Beach and kept receiving his junk mail weekly when I got back home. Finally after talking with my wife and taking the case as far personally as we could we decided to call him and see what he could do.

Basically all he could do is take my $1,500 forget to file motions, forget to evidence in a case, have his first year assistant Matt (who knew nothing of the case) answer questions, and then try to force me to take a deal.

My first offer was for 1 day given time served and 3 charges dropped. The city had no case and didn't want to pursue. All this was based on my previous work of getting motion of discovery and evidence before hiring Mr. Frederick. I refused and Bobby said he would get a hearing for the missing evidence. 7 months he did nothing and then when he tried to get me take a plea deal I wouldn't. [continued below]....
.....

When he found out he'd actually have to go to the evidence hearing or resign his position he chose to email me at night, tell me quit and to never contact him. Lost evidence, time, money and more with this guy who never even had the decency to tell me couldn't fulfill his contract properly and tried to weasel his way out the last.

He basically just stole my money and when finally questioned why he hadn't done nothing on the case tried to quit and hide. I promptly filed a complaint with the bar.

He's big on mailer advertisements so if you get one just steer clear. Lazy would be the best word for him if he already wasn't a liar. At first consultation you'll probably get the creepy feeling anyway though as he believes in half buttoned shirts rather than a professional presentation.

He told my wife he couldn't do his job contracted for and for me to just do what the solicitor wants. Asking yourself if you want that type of defense?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobby-Frederick-Attorney-Myrtle-Beach/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Bobby-Frederick-Attorney-Myrtle-Beach-Grand-Strand-Law-attorney-malpractice-lied-fraud-1037940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobby Frederick Attorney Myrtle Beach

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

"Rebuttal"

AUTHOR: Bobby G. Frederick - ()

To respond to the above allegations with the truth would violate Rule 1.6 of the S.C. Rules of Professional Conduct, which requires attorneys to maintain the confidentiality of clients and former clients.

C'est la vie. I bear no ill will to the author, I wish him well, and I trust readers to use common sense in assessing his credibility.