Complaint Review: Bob's Auto

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: lynnett barrett — denver Ohio USA
Bob's Auto
4983 groveport,ohio 43225 groveport, Ohio United States of America

Bob's Auto buy and sell cars Car Auctions in Columbus,Ohio RIPP OFF groveport, Ohio

*General Comment: No outlaw I do not think it is funny.

*Consumer Comment: MartyMouse

*General Comment: This is funny.

For years and years. we bought cars from 2 auction places in colmbus oh. just the last couples my assocs and I we got cheated BIG TIME.

Yes its partly shame on us for buying cars from the Auction on Alume creek only to find out SEVERAL of the cars we bought from them yes as is but those cars had many hidden issues. like been flood,been toughed up by car repairs.. had frame issues..been in accedents.. and the list goes on.

EVEN Late model cars had major hiiden issue.. no wonder its as is. and some dealers UNLOADING those cars and there should be more regulations and watch dog specialy for that car auction in Obetz city.and if u try to talk to those people god help you.. they are the NASTEST..Anger people and YOU CAN NOT Reason with them at ALL... Where is Ohio a.g where is other regulators. its time to protect the public.  we can go on and on.. buy we no longer going to buy cars from them.were NOT setting or going away without more complaints..PROTECT THE Public NOW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-Auto/groveport-Ohio-/Bobs-Auto-buy-and-sell-cars-Car-Auctions-in-ColumbusOhio-RIPP-OFF-groveport-Ohio-893200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob's Auto

#1 General Comment

No outlaw I do not think it is funny.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

But I call it like I see it,and I'm with no one,there is allot of times I disagree with them then there is allot of times I disagree with you even if I don't say it.When it comes to cars there are so many people ripping people off it's getting hard to tell who's doing what anymore,and I have a big problem with that.You would have to wonder how many of these reports are phony just because someone got pissed off.Also if you know anything about auctions you know we are not talking about first rate equipment here,there are many reasons car go to auctions,but the one that bothers me is because they are junk.  I do what I think is right,and it may not always be right,but it is in me to try.

Have a great day and God Bless.

MartyMouse

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

So you think it's funny people getting ripoff??? Your still new to Team Rebutt, so go back and earn some lessions from the rest

#3 General Comment

This is funny.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

I don't think I'm telling you something new here but I will say it anyway.

These car auctions where started because there where companies that had many cars and no way of getting rid of them,nore where they interested in trying.Such as Bell Telephone,they are in the comunications business and have no interest trying to sell all of there used company cars.

But then everyone learned they could do the same thing,if you have a clunker you can't get rid of just take it to the auction and get whatever you can out of it.That also works the other way around,go to the auction and buy a bunch of clunkers that no one else wants, take them back to your lot and sell them like you just traded with granny and the car is like new.

So my question is,where are you in this deal?