Complaint Review: Bobs Dicount Furniture

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: I hate Crooks/Randy — Woodbridge Connecticut United States of America
Bobs Dicount Furniture
515 Boston Post Road/Orange CT 06477 Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Bobs Dicount Furniture Orange CT Store * Bobs Furnature I purchased a reclining sofa and a 5year GOOF PROOF warranty / my sofa has had squeeking noises and wood to wood rubbing from DAY ONE. Orange, Connecticut

*  The reclining sofa I bought from Bobs Discount Furniture ($800.00) from the begining had squeeky noises and wood to wood frame rubbing noises. I also bought a 5 year service policy. Bobs was not able to fix the sofa. They would not even refund me the $75.00 extra dollars I spent on their " GOOF PROOF" policy. In my opinion Bob himself is a crook. He does not stand behind his merchandise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-Dicount-Furniture/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Bobs-Dicount-Furniture-Orange-CT-Store-Bobs-Furnature-I-purchased-a-reclining-sofa-and-1025130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobs Dicount Furniture