Complaint Review: Bob's of Milford

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — meriden Connecticut United States of America
Bob's of Milford
750 Bridgeport ave Milford, Connecticut United States of America

Bob's of Milford Bob's of milford trying to rip people off as normal. Milford, Connecticut

Bob's of Milford is still at it. They provide false advertisement. On their radio commercial they state everyone gets approved, no money down. When I went there with a co-signer and the request to trade my truck in (edmunds/KBB rated at about $2.8-$3000) and pass the negative equity my truck would have onto the new loan. I was at the dealership for over 3 hours, was not given any information including how much they'd take my truck for, or how much the car I wanted was. I left the Dealership being told I could get approved however I would need to put an additional down payment of $1400. Where is the no money down part? I had sent an email to the general sales manager with a reasonable deal, however I was pretty much laughed at. Places like these should not be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-of-Milford/Milford-Connecticut-/Bobs-of-Milford-Bobs-of-milford-trying-to-rip-people-off-as-normal-Milford-Connecticu-924266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob's of Milford