Complaint Review: Bobs of Milford

• Reported By: Zaida — Clinton Connecticut United States of America
Bobs of Milford
Milford ct Milford, Connecticut United States of America

Bobs of Milford Scam, lie , betray Milford, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: more of same question

*Consumer Comment: Same Question

My boyfriend got into an accident and needed a new car. We always see " he just wants to give you a loan" at bobs of Milford. So my boyfriend went. He got approved for a loan right then and there for a 2009 Honda accord. He couldn't take it off the lot because they had to service it. They kept delaying him for a full week and he then finally got his car. He was super excited. Two days later he gets a call ( I won't mention any names because they will get what's coming to them and the dealership)This phone call said to my boyfriend you need to bring the car back by 9 pm tonight or we will report it stolen and have someone tow it, they then hang up. My boyfriend in aw calls back and they go on saying you we're never ever approved for the loan. Now us smart people know at a dealership you either get approved or you don't. There plan was to take his down payment etc and then get the car back. So the guy tells him call me back in 10 minutes. My boyfriend calls the bank he supposidly got the loan from and they have no record of him. SCAM.

Long story short my bf and his father go down there and pay for it all so we never have to deal with them again. A week later my boyfriend goes in his trunk to find a huge hole. Yes he could actually see the ground through his trunk. This car was in 17 accidents without him knowing, and was not fixed properly. They glued it with not car glue but something that doesn't hold a car together. Also his brother being a mechanic goes over the whole car. Now I don't know the exact terms forgive me, but basically the car is completely messed up off its axis off this off that. This has been a nightmare. We later went on to read other people's problems. They can not get away so this. We the people need to do something. They took advantage of my boyfriend who had money and needed a car. My boyfriend is not stupid but they played him. Bring them down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-of-Milford/Milford-Connecticut-/Bobs-of-Milford-Scam-lie-betray-Milford-Connecticut-953522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobs of Milford

more of same question

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

how did this rebutt helped?????

Same Question

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

If you have somebody who is a real employed mechanic, then why didn't he check this car out BEFORE PURCHASE? Secondly, did he even check this car out himself before purchase? That "huge hole" didn't just appear over night!