Complaint Review: Bob's of Milford

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Sassy — Woodbury Connecticut
Bob's of Milford
750 Bridgeport Ave Milford, Connecticut United States of America

Bob's of Milford They are very secretive about prices. I called them up to get a price of a used car they had on there wed site,I was told that he did not know the price and I was to give them my name address and come Milford, Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Bob's Buick GMC now under new management

I called them up to get a price of a used car they had on there wed site,I was told that he did not know the price and I was to give them my name address  ect. and come on in to see the car and only then would he suddenly have a price..Bad business..I said never mind. At that point he would not shut up trying everthing to get me to come in. I really need a car but NOT from them..Oh and by the way, I was approved for a loan but he did not know how much,strange..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-of-Milford/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Bobs-of-Milford-They-are-very-secretive-about-prices-I-called-them-up-to-get-a-price-o-1041558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob's of Milford

Bob's Buick GMC now under new management

AUTHOR: General Manager - ()

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you had an unpleasant experience with Bob's of Milford. As of September 2013, Bob's is under new management. Please know we will never play games or attempt to deceive our customers, and we'd like to repair our relationship with you. We look forward to starting with a clean slate and earning your business someday.

Take care,