ethics

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:anniston Alabama
Boca Java
730 S. Powerline Rd., Suite D Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Boca Java scammers didnt meet Deerfield Beach Florida

on Thu, Jul 30, 2009 4:15 pm I ordered coffee from there ad and was told I was gonna recieve 147 yocash worth 147000 on the game yoville and never recieved it. so I called boca java and told them I did everything asked of me to recieve my gift and she told me they have nothing to do with it that it was one of there affiliates.I then asked who the affiliate was and she said she has no idea and noway of knowing.I then asked to speak with someone because I was disputing the charge to my credit card and that I called my credit card company and they wanted boca java to call there 800 number because I was disputing the charge to my credit.she then told me boca java has no one I could talk to about this and that boca java would not cancel that I agreed to the terms and that they was going to ship it anyway. I wish I had searched them for fraud before hand because I have read lots of scams they have pulled and extra charges they have added to others credit cards. thank you and feel free to contact me about this matter (((email redacted)))

Steve
anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boca-Java/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Boca-Java-scammers-didnt-meet-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-475388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boca Java