Complaint Review: BocaJava.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Reisterstown Maryland
BocaJava.com
730 South Powerline Rd, Suite D, Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

BocaJava.com Worst scam on the web Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: How?

This is the worst scam I have come across on the web. By simply accessing my account page, a shipment is scheduled, and there is no way to cancel it and receive a credit for a shipment that was never ordered. When I contacted customer service immediately, I was told that there was no way to cancel the shipment, but that I should refuse it when it was delivered. Well, UPS leaves my packages without a signature, and I work every day, so there was no way to "refuse" it. So I sent them an email requesting a prepaid UPS label to return the package, since I could see no reason why I should pay postage on a package I never ordered. No response. Two weeks later, I sent another email. Today I went to the "My Account" portion of their site to see if there was a credit issued, and by simply going to the page, another shipment was generated! I immediately called, and they said they couldn't cancel the shipment, since it was "roasting", and they couldn't credit me the entire amount of the shipment even if it was canceled. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who was "unavailable", of course. So, out of $21.35, I am being credited $10, and have been charged $38 for the original shipment I didn't order!!!

I intend to complain about them to the Florida Attorney General's office, the Better Business Bureau, and any website that collects sites with sleazy business practices. Shame on them!

Coffee lover
Reisterstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BocaJavacom/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/BocaJavacom-Worst-scam-on-the-web-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-470315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BocaJava.com

How?

AUTHOR: Mrsz - (U.S.A.)

How can they charge you if all you did was go to their page? They would need your credit card to do that, and your mailing info... do you have an account with them already?
You could dispute the charge on your credit card..