Complaint Review: Bodog Casino

• Updated: Sat, March 05, 2011

• Reported By: yep — aitkin Minnesota United States of America
Bodog Casino

Bodog Casino Bodog Casino ripoff Internet

I have played on Bodog Casino for quite a number of years.  I did take a sabatical for a bit, but upon returning, I have found their programming different, of course to their favor.  I play the Dueces Wild "teaser" hands, the oh so close but never there hands, they probably dont think we notice the difference, but I definitely do.  So sad.  I have been a faithful customer, may not be big deposits, but bread and butter, obviously they want more........but they will not get another dime from me... I am done being stupid., especially when you can not even play for a little bit for fun and maybe get lucky once in a while, but the money is gone so fast it will make your head spin!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2011 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodog-Casino/internet/Bodog-Casino-Bodog-Casino-ripoff-Internet-702933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodog Casino