Complaint Review: Bodog

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Fishwhisperer — Fresno California United States of America
Bodog

Bodog Has sent me two checks on closed accounts! Internet

I wanted to close my account which had less than $100.  They sent me a check which I deposited with my bank and it was returned because the account the check was written on had been closed!  My bank charged me $25.

I contacted Bodog and they reissued another check plus the $25 my bank charged and that check was returneed because the account was frozen/blocked!  My bank charged me another $25.

Bodog tells me this "rarely" happens and they want to send me another check!  At this point I wonder if I should just cut my losses and quit incurring the $25 fees my bank is charging me.  These people are crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodog/internet/Bodog-Has-sent-me-two-checks-on-closed-accounts-Internet-737356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodog