Complaint Review: Bodog.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
www.bodog.com Internet U.S.A.

Bodog.com Did not honor payouts and made me jump through hoops to collect Internet

Like others here at ripoff report I also have been given the runaround when trying to collect a payout from bodog.com. They told me I needed all this information to collect I pointed out that I certainly did not need all that information for them to take my money.

I would recomend (((competitor's name redacted))) They have sent me a check when I have won. They just dont have rugby of which I am a fan.

Robert c.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodogcom/internet/Bodogcom-Did-not-honor-payouts-and-made-me-jump-through-hoops-to-collect-Internet-454913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodog.com