Complaint Review: Bodrivali

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: nikola01 — Belgrade Serbia and Montenegro
Vojislava Ilica125 Internet United States of America

Bodrivali 2Checkout SCAM Internet, Internet

Today I got scammed by 2Checkout credit card processing company (maybe this is not company at all, maybe just scam website). I have demo account for about two months at 2Checkout.com, I had to finish my website and then I was planning to pay 49$ to activate account. During those two months I was receiving many emails from them forcing me to complete my application as soon as possible. I was thinking if I am receiving those emails my website is ok to use 2Checkout services, and by the way before I create demo account with them I wrote an email to them asking if my website is eligible to use their services, their answer was yes. Now when I paid to activate account they say they have restriction on this kind of websites and I can't use their services, 49$ not refundable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodrivali/internet/Bodrivali-2Checkout-SCAM-Internet-Internet-836623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodrivali