Complaint Review: Body Fit Las Vegas

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Robyn — HENDERSON Nevada
Body Fit Las Vegas
7980 W SAHARA LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

Body Fit Las Vegas Marcus Niemo UNTRUSTWORTHY TRAINER, NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD BY ANY MEANS!!! LAS VEGAS, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: such a liar

Marcus Niemo of BodyFit Las Vegas, runs his business out of City Athletic Club at 7980 W Sahara LV, NV. If you are looking for a trainer that stays true to their word and clients, you should keep looking.

I used to be a client & trained with Marcus for over a year before he moved his location, which he did with less than 2 weeks' notice to his members. His move makes it impossible for me to continue training with him since I live in Henderson. The contract I signed to renew my year membership with BodyFit was for services at the old address. I spoke with him about refunding the year I paid in full, to which he said he understood and would give me a refund.

When the refund wasn't received I tried to contact him through numerous emails and texts, and suddenly I was ignored.  I received a message 4 days ago from Marcus asking if he refunds me will I not post a negative review.  I agreed and then I've been ignored again.  I don't find it surprising that his business only has 3 positive reviews yet he has been in business for about 3 years.

He has since contacted me, agreed to make me payments & not to my surprise didn't follow through with that either!!

I will be happy to remove this post once my refund is received.  All I want is for Marcus to honor his word and to do the right thing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Las-Vegas/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89117/Body-Fit-Las-Vegas-Marcus-Niemo-UNTRUSTWORTHY-TRAINER-NOT-A-MAN-OF-HIS-WORD-BY-ANY-MEANS-1036542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Las Vegas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

such a liar

AUTHOR: marcus - ()

This individual just wanted her money back.  Contract is a contract.  She got into the best shape of her life.