Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro; Bodyfitprohoodia.com; FULFILLMENT

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2007

• Reported By:Three Rivers California
Body Fit Pro; Bodyfitprohoodia.com; FULFILLMENT
bodyfitprohoodia.com Internet U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro; Bodyfitprohoodia.com; FULFILLMENT, I purchased a sample bottle of product for $4.97. After taking the first days pills there was an increase in the ringing in my ears. So much so that I never took another pill. Then I received package from FULFILLMENT (which I did not recognize) approx a month later and was surprised to see a bottle of Green Tea sold by Body Fit Pro. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Shirley, ALWAYS read the fine print!!

I purchased a bottle of Green Tea made by Body Fit Pro and shipped by FULFILLMENT, 3822 West 1987 south Salt Lake City. UT 84104. After taking the pills after each meal on the first day the ringing in my ears and head increased severly. (I had brain surgery and radiation in 1994 which resulted in having Tinnitus and Hypercusis, ringing and sensitivity to noise.) So I immediately through the bottle away. This was approximately 30-45 days ago. Then today I received another bottle. I contacted Body Fit Pro on the internet and there were no phone numbers to call or an email addresses available. I then saw their name included in Rip Off Report.

I just want Boby Fit Pro to remove my name and address from their files and to stop sending their product to me. Please advise me.

Shirley
Three Rivers, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2007 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro-Bodyfitprohoodiacom-FULFILLMENT/internet/Body-Fit-Pro-Bodyfitprohoodiacom-FULFILLMENT-I-purchased-a-sample-bottle-of-product-fo-280045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro; Bodyfitprohoodia.com; FULFILLMENT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Shirley, ALWAYS read the fine print!!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Shirley,

That initial order you made for $4.97 was a lead in to a recurring purchase plan. You have to read the fine print carefully!

At this point, you need to dispute any future charges as unauthorized.

And, you have to send them a written request to stop sending you product, and be sure to return the unwanted product so they don't put you in collections.

The whole reason they do that trial deal is to get your cc# so they can start your "subscription" or "membership".

A good way to avoid this in the future, don't use your cc/debit card. Tell them you want to send a money order and see how fast they hang up on you. It is all about getting that cc#.

Common sense. Nothing is truly "free". Always ask how much free is going to cost you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC