Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro, Fulfillment

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2007

• Reported By:Northport Alabama
Body Fit Pro, Fulfillment
P.O. Box 1772 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro, Fulfillment Horrible Scam that needs to be stopped dead in their tracks! Sandy Utah

A few weeks ago I purchased a bottle of green tea pills from the internet. They were advertising that they were the same pills Oprah used when she lost all that weight. They were advertising it for free and everyone knows that nothing is free, but when I clicked on it, it said that I had to pay 4.97 S/H. I was thinking that is a good deal. That is all it said I had to pay. I was billed right when I ordered it and receieved my pills in the mail yesterday. I was driving to school and noticed that I was running low on gas and so I pulled over and tried to purchase gas using my debit card. My debit card wouldn't go through it kept telling me to see the cashier. I was so confused since I should have had over 100 dollars in my account. I went home and checked my account right away. There was a charge to my account for 97.31 plus the 4.97 shipping and handling charge. I was outraged! I couldn't believe that I was scammed that bad. This has never happened to me and usually I wouldn't have fallen for it. I'm calling my bank and cancelling my debit card tomorrow and getting a new account. They need to be shut down!!! I'm a college student and do not have the money to be shelling out money to a fake company. PLZ HELP!

Northport, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2007 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro-Fulfillment/Sandy-Utah-84070/Body-Fit-Pro-Fulfillment-Horrible-Scam-that-needs-to-be-stopped-dead-in-their-tracks-San-281496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro, Fulfillment