Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro - Fullfillment

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Ocean City New Jersey
Body Fit Pro - Fullfillment
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro - Fullfillment Body Fit Pro or Fullfillment, their alias, has stolen $99.61 from this single mother in the name of Oprah Winfrey. Las Vegas Nevada, Salt Lake City Utah

I read an email sent to me with Oprah Winfrey's name in the subject line, endorsing these green tea capsules. I was offered a free bottle of the product, all I had to do was pay $4.95 shipping and handling. I entered my information and the package arrived shortly thereafter. I used the product as recommended, but didn't see the changes that it professed, so I decided not to order any more.

I then found a charge for $99.61 on my bank statement. I called the 'business' repeatedly to cancel this charge, but the phone was continuously busy. When I finally got through to a representative named Mike, he assured me that they would credit my account as soon as I returned the product. I hadn't received the product at that time, but was told that when I did I should return it unopened for a full refund...all they needed was a tracking number in order to make the refund.

Almost 3 weeks later I finally received a package, which I returned unopened. I sent it certified mail and got a tracking number. I finally got through to the company later that week and they told me they received my return, and my account would be credited.

Three weeks later, still no refund, I filed a dispute at my bank, and they are still in the process of trying to get my money back. it seems the company is claiming that I didn't return the package in 14 days, which was never stipulated at ANY TIME, but I didn't even receive the product until well after the 14 day limit they are claiming, a product I didn't even order! It is the kind of scam where if you don't call within a certain amount of time to cancel, they automatically charge your account. but when I tried to call, I only got a busy signal, now it is an 'out of service' beep.

It has been 7 months, Body Fit Pro got their useless product back and kept my money too!

Kimberly
Ocean City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro-Fullfillment/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Body-Fit-Pro-Fullfillment-Body-Fit-Pro-or-Fullfillment-their-alias-has-stolen-9961-f-303107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro - Fullfillment