Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro Hoodia -Green Tea 500

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:Lake Elsinore California
Body Fit Pro Hoodia -Green Tea 500
FULFILLMENT Sany, Utah U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro Hoodia -Green Tea 500 BIG RIP OFF from Body Fit Pro. My credit card was charged $99.61 even after I called them to cancel it. Sandy Utah

I purchased a sample bottle for $4.97. Did not even use the bottle, still in its original package, then I received another bottle and I was charges $99.61. I called the 800 number on my credit card statement. I asked them to cancel any future shipment.I also asked to return the unused merchandise. I was told to e-mail the company, have not heard from them and then just today I received another product!! (after I already requested to cancel any future shipment) and the return address was from Fulfillment. I did not open the package!

Dons
Lake Elsinore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia-Green-Tea-500/Sany-Utah-84070/Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia-Green-Tea-500-BIG-RIP-OFF-from-Body-Fit-Pro-My-credit-card-was-charg-281332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro Hoodia -Green Tea 500