Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro With Hoodia

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 16, 2007

• Reported By:Topeka Kansas
Body Fit Pro With Hoodia
Vegas Drive Internet U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro With Hoodia Internet Rip Off! Scam! Dishonest! Corrupt Company! Fraud! Las Vegas Nationwide

I orderd a FREE bottle of Green Tea with Hoodia from Body Fit Pro with the understanding that all I had to do was pay for shipping which was $4.97. Within a week I received my order. There was no paper work of any kind with the order.

On June 4, 2007 I saw that $4.97 was paid to them from my bank account. When I checked my bank account this morning, which is June 16, 2007, I saw that they are trying to take 99.61 from my account which is pending and will not post to my account until Monday or Tuesay.

I immediately tried to call their number and got a recording saying they were only open on Monday through Friday and then disconnected me.

I then went straight to my bank and found out that I have to wait until they post to my account and then I can file a claim to get my money back since I had not authorized them to take money from my account.

I had not ordered anything else from them. When I ordered their product I made sure that there was not disclaimer telling me that I would be charged for anything else. If there had been I would not have ordered anything from them period. I saw absolutely nothing telling me I had 14 day to cancel or I would be charged. As I said before I would not have ordered from them if there had been anything saying so.

After coming home from the bank I went back in and tried to find their website but all you get is a blank screen. I tried calling their number 800-927-2029 again (but the number would ring once and then disconnect. I saw another number 877-627-3459 on another claim here but it does the same thing.

I was amazed to see that I am not the only one that has been scammed. I planned to turn this over to the attorney general . I doubt that I will get my money back even though my bank says that I probably will. I sure hope so.

Mylinda
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2007 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro-With-Hoodia/internet/Body-Fit-Pro-With-Hoodia-Internet-Rip-Off-Scam-Dishonest-Corrupt-Company-Fraud-Las-Ve-254934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro With Hoodia