Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2007

• Reported By:North Canton Ohio
Body Fit Pro
5348 Vegas Drive No. 231 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro $4.97 trial offer became $99.61 in an unauthorized charge from my debit card! Las Vegas Nevada

I wanted to try the Oprah endorsed Green Tea product, which came very quickly with the instruction also to call the 800 number to cancel at any time. I tried several times to call and there was no answer. I finally spoke with a person on 6/20 and canceled my account, only to find out on 6/22 they had automatically debited my debit card for $99.61!

I called and spoke with Chas who informed me they couldn't credit my account until I returned the product, which is a product I didn't order! Then I spoke with his supervisior, Erica, who said I authorized it on the email by clicking on a box that I never saw. Wow: I wonder if Oprah is aware of all of this HOOPLA!

Needles to say, I'll be making a fast return of their product so I can get my account credited, and destroy my debit card account number!

North Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Body-Fit-Pro-497-trial-offer-became-9961-in-an-unauthorized-charge-from-my-debit-card-256202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro