Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:Bloomington Illinois
Body Fit Pro
5348 Vegas Drive #231 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro Charged my credit card even though I cancelled during trial period refuses refund. Las Vegas Nevada

On 7/7/07 I tried a free 14 day trial of Body Fit Pro Green Tea 500 by paying only $4.97 for shipping and handling. The terms stated that if I did not cancel with them in 14 days, my credit card would automatically be charged $99.61.

On Saturday July 14, 2007 at 9:16 pm I received an e-mail reminding me that I only had 2 more days to cancel. I called them on July 15, 2007 to cancel, but the recording stated that they were closed. I again called them the following morning on July 16, 2007 at 9:43 am and told them that I want to cancel. I have phone records of my calls. I spoke with Carly who cancelled this order for me and gave me confirmation #70731 to prove this.

The company still put through a charge on my credit card for $99.61 on 7/13/07 long before my trial period was over and they told me and the bank that they will not refund my money.

They still went ahead and mailed the tablets to me, which I refused at the door. The mailman said that since I never opened them I did not have to pay to return them. He just wrote refused on top of the box and returned them to the company.

I called National City Bank and even though it was reported immediately, they say that they probably cannot help me because I never received a receipt for the package. The mailman never gave me a receipt, he just took it back to the post office with him and returned it for me.

Even though I cancelled several days before the 14 day trial period was over and I have a confirmation number of the cancellation, they still refuse to refund me and I am out $99.61.

Elizabeth
Bloomington, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Body-Fit-Pro-Charged-my-credit-card-even-though-I-cancelled-during-trial-period-refuses-re-276400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro