Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:Algonac Michigan
Body Fit Pro
#2315348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro ripoff I just lost $99.61 to Body Fit pro because of diet pills they took money out without any notice Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a trail bottle of weight loss pills from bodyfitpro.com. It cost like $4.67, which i was fine with well 2 weeks after recieving the trial bottle a $99.61 charge was put on my account from bodyfitpro so I made a phone call to the 800 number asking where this came from and why i was charged, well they said as soon as i got the supply just to send it back and they would refund me, well i never was notified about having 14 days to cancel or they were going to charge my account and its been roughly 2 weeks and i still have no recieved my 3 month supply so i have overdraft fees that had to be paid because i wasnt expecting a $99.61 charge onto my account.

Amanda
Algonac, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Body-Fit-Pro-ripoff-I-just-lost-9961-to-Body-Fit-pro-because-of-diet-pills-they-took-mon-254518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro