aroused

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2007

• Reported By:levittown Pennsylvania
Body Fit Pro
# 231 5348 Vegas Dr Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro what a rip off Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered something from them for $4.97 a free trial offer and they said that unless I cancel my shipments the next one would be in 14 days for $99.61.

Well I tried to call them from day one and never got through to anyone the message on the phone kept asking for the extension you wish to reach 4x then I was disconnected. So I contacted my bank and they can't do anything because I didn't cancel within them 14 days even though I tried and nobody answered. my bank will not get my money back but did put a freeze on my card to stop them from taking anymore money.

I finally did get ahold of this company and for 3 days they have been telling me that they are e-mailing me a confirmation to cancel my shipments and refund me the $99.61, well I still haven't recieved an e-mail but I did get another number to call and if you stay on the line for like a half hour they actually answer.It's 877-624-3459 good luck to anyone that is having problems with this company. Just think this body fit pro crab was supposely a big thing with Oprah Winfrey.

Ginny
levittown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2007 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Body-Fit-Pro-what-a-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-254017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro