Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:McKeesport Pennsylvania
Body Fit Pro
bodyfitpro.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro They send you your trail for 4.95 but you can't call or email them to cancel your order and they take $99.61 out of your account. So you lose your money with no way of getting it back. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a trail of diet pills for $4.95.I got the free trail but I never could cancell it because the 800 number they give you only has a recording on it to dail the extention that you want. You don't have a extention #. They took $99.61 out of my checking account and you can't call to cancel or talk to anyone or email them. I told my bank and they refunded my money until they investigate it. So I'll see what happens with the bank. I'll be very careful next purchase I get online. Check it out before you buy.

Gloria
McKeesport, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Body-Fit-Pro-They-send-you-your-trail-for-495-but-you-cant-call-or-email-them-to-cancel-255293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro